Thursday, October 15, 2009

HobNobs 'n' Broomsticks



Figure 1.0: These beauts have just surpassed HobNobs as my favorite cookie here. Amazing.


Blogging location: Flat > Bedroom > Desk
Current emotions: Sugar high (see Figure 1.0) and a little miffed that I can't get Sherwood's Qu CD from Amazon for the amazing $3 price because I'm in the UK. >.< And no, as much as I LOVE Sherwood, I can't afford to get it for £14.

So as some of you know, I took a very expensive train ride down to London to scope out the big city. A lot happened and I won't waste your precious time by rambling on. Here's a video for your visual enjoyment:

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Raech! I still can't believe you saw Paul McCartney...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raechel,
    Nice presentation. Good use of movement to create more visual interest in the still photos.
    Seems like the video window was a bit larger than the blog window?
    It's always nice to breathe the air and be "present" in the country you're in, isn't it? Says something for experiencing things by being there, vs. looking at photos, etc. Richer experience, blah blah.
    Hope school is going well.
    Unk
    Ell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rae- I am showing your blog to some of the kids and parent at school. Very coool. Who is Sherman? Duhh. Your old aunt is really out of touch with the times. Hope you are loving England.... Have fun! Aunty Charly in Washington

    ReplyDelete