Thursday, December 17, 2009

Semi-Entry



Blogging Location: Madrid, Spain
Current facial expression: Utter confusion and strained eyes. Searching for keys that are CLEARLY in the "wrong" place on the keyboard. At least the alphabet keys are in the same area. :P

While I´m trying to get used to this Spanish keyboard, I´m writing to let you know that I´ll be WELL overdue for an update by the time I can write a propper entry. I´m without a card reader till the 22nd at earliest and I´d hate to write without being able to add pictures-video.

Here´s a sneak peak as to what´s coming up in my future entries: Snow, Trafalgar Square, Robert Downey Jr., Fish & Chips, Antique Shops, Christmas, Christmas Trees, Art...

Now if you´ll excuse me, I need to go buy an electrical converter. I completely forgot that the rest of Europe uses one different from the UK and I left all of mine at home... I´ll probably ask the front desk if I can borrow one first-- no, mom, I´m not dumb enough to go out and purchase something I can temporarily steal/be lent. Yes, my mother reads this blog.

Hasta luego!
-Your Favourite Village Idiot

1 comment:

  1. my mother would love your thinking/wish your thinking were mine

    ReplyDelete