Saturday, February 6, 2010

Food Networking



Blogging Location: Flat, with too much sugar waiting to be eaten.

Hey folks! I just got back from Oxford a few hours ago. Oxford is great! Looked wonderful, felt safe! Can't say the same for Leeds tonight, but hey, it's Leeds! Walking back to the train station was... interesting. Almost had to do a fencing number with my giant umbrella on a tosser* yelling at random people in the streets. Twat. On a brighter note, the plan is to go to Betty's (famous tea room) for afternoon tea! Anyways, I will save the Oxford trip and Betty's for an upcoming blog... in the meanwhile, I have a new development communication-wise...

So I thought an entry dedicated to food would be enough. It's not. Here, I'm including my blog-- yes, a FULL BLOG-- dedicated to food:

Foods From Around the World

Because it's that important. Thanks for reading. :)

-Raechel

P.S. I swear that there's a fat child living inside of me.

*English insult; in short, without the actual, rather obscene definition, means useless, pathetic individual, incapable of doing anything right (Urbandictionary.com)

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I know. I like this "definition" better, so that's what I'm using.

    ReplyDelete