Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back and in Action!

Hey Readers!

A lot of you know I arrived back home safely and in one piece! Though my Europe travels are over for now, I will continue to blog about my travels this past year. These locations include:
-Berlin
-Vienna
-Lucerne
-Zurich
-Portugal
-Sevilla
-Cordoba
-Granada
-Nottingham
-Newcastle
-Paris
-Nice
-Florence
-Pisa

I hope I haven't dug myself into a huge hole, ha. Well, in any case, along with writing this blog, my food blog and a personal scrapbook in addition to sorting out how I will continue my life and how to make back some money I spent, I still plan to have a summer! Hopefully.
Keep sending me questions if you have any. :) Cheers!

-Back-Again Village Idiot

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raechel,
    Just came across your blog and loved reading about your travels. Your coffeeshop hopping sounds amazing and your observation about Italian guys are really funny. Do they really call it "manscaping" their eyebrows?

    I'd like to invite you to be a guest writer for PinkPangea.com, a new community for women travelers to get real travel information geared specifically to women.

    It would be great if you could post about your experiences in Germany, Austria, Italy, or anywhere else you've been, providing anecdotes and photos from your time abroad. You might also want to provide tips for women travelers who also want to get out there.

    I look forward to hearing more about your experiences abroad!

    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Rachel
    rachel@pinkpangea.com
    http://www.PinkPangea.com

    ReplyDelete