Friday, September 4, 2009

Not Much To See Here... Yet :)

So I'm still in the process of preparing to pack. (Yes, you heard right, preparing to pack.) I still have a 9 days in the wonderful land known as Southern California and my home. Part of my preparation involves creating this blog and I just finished designing a few of these graphics here. I hope you enjoy it!

Most people have no idea where Leeds is, so I'll show you:

It's in northern England and a good 3-4 hours train ride from London, or so I'm told. I chose Leeds for a couple reasons: it's a good-sized city heavily populated by college students, the living cost isn't quite as expensive as London, and one of it's top departments is Communication (my major at UCSD). I will also be able to study Economics (my minor), Design and Business while I'm there (added bonus!). I would also like to study some sort of performing arts, but I read that it's very difficult to get in, so we'll see what happens...

I'll post more as the date (Sept 13th/14th) arrives and then you'll get to suffer my inane quips and potentially laughable mishaps. Til then, peace and thanks for reading!

-Raechel

No comments:

Post a Comment